Nugz Collection

Here's a follow-up on our Nugz Bracelet Collection.  As we wrote previously these bracelets are great with so many looks, whether your dressing up or down.  I have the black leather bracelet.  As you know from reading our other post there is a place on each bracelet for three charms.  I choose to use two all silver pattern charms and one silver pattern charm with raspberry rhinestones.  I find that this bracelet goes with so many of my outfits and I have received so many compliments when I'm wearing this bracelet, as will you too.  I don't know about you but when I'm going out to run errands, go to dinner, out with friends or whatever the situation/event I feel great and complete when I have my jewelry on.  So check out this great alternative to a traditional charm bracelet!  

We put together a snapshot of some of the charms that are available when you put together your bracelet.

First thing to do is to pick your leather band:
  • Cinnamon
  • Champagne
  • Sable
Next thing to do is to select your three favorite Nugz buttons:
Last thing to do is to ENJOY!!!!!