Welcome to our blog & our first entry - My name is Janice, I own Fashion Confections and online women's clothing & accessories boutique.  I love love love fashion!  But I also love, love, love to purchase quality items at a reasonable price.  For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be in the fashion world in some way.  I know there are so many others out there that are looking for quality women's apparel and accessories and they don't want to break the bank when they make a purchase.  After all, we have to eat. :)

That is why we opened our online boutique.  Our mission is to carry fresh and relevant women’s clothing & accessories ranging from dresses, blouses scarves to handbags and unique jewelry pieces. We focus on providing high-quality products at AFFORDABLE prices. It’s important to us that every customer receives exceptional service - We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Yours Truly,
Janice