Holiday's

It's now November and with that it's time to start thinking about family gatherings, holiday parties and gift giving.  How exciting!

I love Thanksgiving for so many reasons.  Most importantly it's the opportunity to get with family and share a meal and great conversation.  Secondly, it's the food, oh so many delicious things to eat.  


As you all know right after that delicious meal the (and I mean right after the meal) the race begins, be it "Black Thursday". And YES I mean "Black Thursday".  But, not for me.  I'm one of those people that believes Thanksgiving is a time to spend with family and friends and not to be chasing all over town to get that big deal at your local store.  

I choice to wait for the true "Black Friday".  As does Fashion Confections. So be sure to visit Fashion Confections for great "Black Friday" specials that will blow you away.